Hp battery> 581190-242
This hp 581190-242 laptop batteries was designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
Replacement For hp 581190-242 Laptop Battery [li-ion 10.8 V 7800 mAh]
||li-ion : No memory effect.
||204.79 x 41.0 x 58.53mm
||100% OEM compatible
||1 year warranty! 30 Day Refund!
||Brand-New, Japan or Korea made grade A cells.
- Condition - Brand New, Never Used!
- Built-in Over-discharge short circuit protection.
- No memory effect and harmless stuff.
- 100% OEM compatible and stable performance.
- Warranty One year quality assurance, 30 days money back gurantee
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed original hp 581190-242 battery specifications.
- If you have a problem with a purchase, email us before posting negative or neutral feedback.
- Fast delivery to any country through USPS,Canada Post. Process orders within 24 hours including weekends and holidays.
rw556aar, bj803aa, 492548-001, 481087-001, 412780-001, 405192-001, 404888-221, 404887-662, 404887-621, 404887-261, 404887-242, 404886-642, 404866-642,
- If you don't plan on using the battery for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage, remember to break them in before use.
- Charge Hp 581190-242 Replacement Battery before storing. The recommended charging time should not exceed 1 hour.
- Do not drop, hit or otherwise abuse the battery as this may result in the exposure of the cell contents, which are corrosive.
- If you do not use your laptop for a long time, remove the hp 581190-242 battery pack from the laptop.
- Please store laptop battery in a fully charged state and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
- Don't short circuit of the terminals by keeping your battery pack away from metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins.
- When charging your hp 581190-242 notebook battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. Don’t worry, this is normal with rechargeable batteries. Just simply remove the hp 581190-242 from the laptop and repeat the charging procedure.
- We suggest removing the hp 581190-242 Battery from your hp laptop when running on fixed power.
- Make sure to plug your hp 581190-242 laptop charger adapter into a UPS and not directly into a power outlet or surge protector.