Lenovo battery> 3000 y310 Series
This lenovo 3000 y310 series laptop batteries was designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
Replacement For lenovo 3000 y310 series Laptop Battery [Li-ion 10.8V 4400mAh]
||Li-ion : No memory effect.
||100% OEM compatible
||1 year warranty! 30 Day Refund!
||Brand-New, Japan or Korea made grade A cells.
- Do not expose lenovo 3000 y310 series laptop battery to water or other moist/wet substances.
- Higher Watt hours (Whr) or milliAmpere hour (mAH) on the same system under the same operating conditions means longer battery run time. For example, if you compare the same system, running the same applications, the lenovo 3000 y310 series battery with 75Whr would provide approximately 37% more run time than the 53Whr Lenovo battery.
- Laptop batteries are completely dischardged at the time of purchase and need a full charge before their first use.
- When charging your lenovo 3000 y310 series notebook battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. Don’t worry, this is normal with rechargeable batteries. Just simply remove the lenovo 3000 y310 series from the laptop and repeat the charging procedure.
- Short battery life is mainly cause by heat rather than charge and discharge patterns.
- Make sure to plug your lenovo 3000 y310 series laptop charger adapter into a UPS and not directly into a power outlet or surge protector.
- If you have 2 or more pack of battery, it's wise to discharge and then fully charge it on battery power once a week or so, just to keep the battery fresh conditions.
- Do not expose the battery pack to direct sunlight. Never store or use the battery pack in an unventilated vehicle where excessive internal temperatures may be encountered.
- Do not leave your battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every three to four weeks. If a lenovo 3000 y310 series battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.